Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A little note about milk

I just bought some Lactaid milk. I am drinking a little test glass, because I'm worried about how my body will take it. I feel like a baby, not in that I'm weepy or something, but in that I am introducing new foods to this tender little digestive system, wondering what it will be able to handle.

So, I'm praying that I am not allergic to milk or unable to handle any type of dairy (even that without lactose), because that is true for some Crohn's patients (which I learned through one of my many internet searches).

Please pray with me. If I can have Lactaid milk, then I can have pudding and rice cereal and then numerous other things when I graduate to solid foods. Please also pray that I don't freak out waiting to see if my intestines can handle this. I need to stay relaxed.

No comments: