Last night was a rough night. Another stricture, though not bad enough to go to the hospital. It was so frustrating. I felt like I'd been doing really well, and then BOOM. Back in pain. We managed to get me to relax and that really helped. Eventually the pain passed and I fell asleep early, we both did, exhausted, unsure of what it meant. I feel great this morning, everything moving as it should. I left a VM for my doctor telling him what happened, telling him I'm going back on liquid diet until I see him tomorrow morning. I need a gameplan.
Praise the Lord it passed! But where was He when the pain started? What does He mean by allowing it to exist at all? How can we see Him in these everyday pains? It feels so much easier to see Him in the big, miraculous signs. We pray that He will show Himself--and His plan--to us, to help us to see Him in the everyday ways He is showing Himself to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment