Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday

Yes, it's Thursday and that's the best title I can come up with.

I'm doing well, feeling pretty good, still on my regular dose of steroids. We are going to my in-laws a week from today, and I'm considering starting the decrease when I get home from their place, because if something happens, I want to be at home to go to the hospital, not go to the hospital in a faraway place, especially if surgery could be involved. We'll see. I know that seems like I keep putting it off, but seriously, I think it's a good reason to.

I have been feeling kinda crampy lately, not 100%, and my husband reminded me a few days ago of the quote from "The Maker's Diet," about not eating when I'm angry, anxious, etc. Making my eating environment a calm place. While I do continue to relax my stomach muscles while eating, I've definitely lost focus with keeping a safe, calm environment. And this, frankly, is good for everyone's dining environment, not just mine.

We also are walking again after meals, which we'd not been doing for a little while. So, I'm feeling much better overall.

Thank you for your love and concern. I'll keep you updated as necessary.

No comments: