Monday, August 06, 2007

Too Much Information?

It has been a long time since I last posted.

Things have been very busy in our lives. And my Crohn's has not been active--yippee! I have been having some diarrhea for the past week, on and off, which concerns me, but no pain. Praise the Lord!

The new drugs I'm on for anxiety and panic are working well. I feel like my mind has quieted down so much. I still plan to do some therapy to see what is going on, deep inside, but I feel much more prepared to step forward with that.

My husband started his new job on Wednesday, and that's been exciting and new and different. Also stressful for both of us, so we've been needing a lot more sleep and downtime. But that's okay.

I would like to create a chart to chart my Crohn's. It would be a much more visual way of seeing how my Crohn's is doing. It would look something like the charts we use for birth control.

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted on my progress, but for now, praise the Lord! He has given me some rest from the pain.

No comments: