In Blogland, your 100th post is a big deal.
Whatever.
I see this blog more as a medical journal than a personal endeavor, so I'm not as jazzed about the numbers. I just noticed it and thought I would mention it.
I'm doing great, Crohn's-wise. No pain, no cramps, not even any more diarrhea. I took a day off last week and took a 4 hour nap, without even trying. It was good to rest. Then, yesterday, I accidentally took another 4 hour nap. There went my whole Sunday afternoon. I guess I've been needing it. Sleep is really the way my body recovers from stress.
My husband has created a beautiful and functional chart for me to chart my Crohn's symptoms on. It's really exciting. I might have to find a way to post it. I hope that it will help me be more accurate in doctor's appointments and maybe discover some lifestyle trends that affect my Crohn's, and then act accordingly. We'll see.
Thank God for sleep. Thank God for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment