Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fine

Wow, I am so creative with the titles of these posts. I should copyright them. ;)

Things are going... fine. Okay. Nothing great, nothing terrible. I've had a couple of evenings in the last week and a half with significant gas inside, painful, and that's confusing and frustrating. My Crohn's is ebbing and flowing with my anxieties, without the Entocort to help it, and that's frustrating. I started my food diary again because I have been having diarrhea and these episodes of gassiness, and I don't know why. Perhaps it's the food I'm eating. Perhaps it's stress. I don't know, but I'm so frustrated (did I mention that?) and hopeless about it (which doesn't help my Crohn's, which is frustrating... An endless cycle).

Please pray. Pray that God will heal me. I want to have kids, I want to eat without fear, I want to try to live a normal, healthy life.

No comments: