I had a good weekend after a tough week last week with my Crohn's. I took it easy on Friday with what I ate--even having Boost for lunch--and the weekend went well. Praise God!
The big issue lately is my anxiety problems. It is consuming. I am trying to relax (and sleep) and pray more often. I should get back into exercising, too. I really want to have God's words in my mind, combatting the irrational, illogical thoughts. It's just so exhausting to have all this anxiety, and I'm sure it affects my Crohn's negatively, but I can't just stop it. Please pray.
I am still having diarrhea more than I'd like. I go to the doc on Thursday at 4pm, so we'll see what he thinks. I dread seeing him this time, as I've mentioned before. My husband and I agree that it's time for me to find someone new, perhaps even someone who will help me to be healed. Someone who'll listen to me on the phone and not be patronizing or exasperated. Someone who'll explain himself/herself to me more fully so that I can understand his/her goals for treating me. Someone who'll be gentle and kind and welcoming. Someone who'll be encouraging and firm. My eyes tear up thinking about this possibility, proof that I need to switch. Even if the new doc is better in only a few ways, it will be an improvement.
No comments:
Post a Comment