Monday, January 15, 2007

Losing Weight

I am feeling MUCH BETTER, praise God! Thank you so much for praying for me.

The cramping has stopped, and I seem to have received wisdom about what foods to try when. The challenge now is going off of the Boost Plus (liquid diet) and onto regular food. Whenever I've made that transition, I've lost even more weight than I did on the liquid diet, I think because the foods I transition onto don't have a lot of fat or calories in them: chicken noodle soup, tomato soup, rice krispies and milk, peanut butter and crackers, etc. Low residue. And I eat those foods for several days before transitioning further; I'll be trying pasta and chicken soon, and that'll help. I think I may also sneak a Boost in during the day, too, for the calories and protein it offers and that my body can absorb easily.

I feel like a bodybuilder. ;) Except that I'm too skinny. Please pray for major weight gain.

No comments: