Thursday, April 19, 2007

Groovy

I have to share an answer to prayer:

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that one of my teeth seemed to have a crack in it. A tooth that I've had filled already and that my dentist mentioned that it might need a root canal someday. So, needless to say, I started to get worried. I told my dentist about it at church and he said he'd look at it when I got my crown.

Well, he looked at it last night, and it's just a groove in my tooth! A natural shape of my tooth that I hadn't noticed until I started to get nervous about my teeth. He said that cracks occasionally will happen along natural grooves, but there's no sign of that happening with me. And he said "If you want to pay me more money, you're going to have to try harder than that."

PRAISE THE LORD! He is watching over our finances and my health, and I am so thankful for this answer to prayer. A miracle!

No comments: