Well, I could use prayer about my legs.
I did get the compression stockings, and they worked great for the first couple of days, but Sunday and Monday and today my legs (BOTH of them) were so sore and achy. I'm going back to the doc to see what I should do. I worry again that it's a blood clot in my left leg, for which compression stockings are not advised. In the meantime, while I await my doc appointment on Thursday, I'm supposed to elevate my legs and put warm and wet things on them. I think I'll take them off for awhile today and see what happens.
This painful mystery illness is really plugging into my anxiety. I worry a lot about what's going on with my legs: did I get a misdiagnosis? Why did the pain and aching set in so quickly? Do I actually have a blood clot? What is wrong with me? I try to exercise more, then when the legs hurt, I try to rest more. Arg!
I'm used to having medical problems, but they always relate back to Crohn's; I haven't had unexplainable symptoms for quite awhile now. So, I'm anxious. Please pray for me, as I continue on this journey of suffering. Please pray that while I wait some wisdom from my doctor, I learn from any redemptive suffering that God may have for me during this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment