Just an update about yesterday's doctor appointment:
It went well!
Doc was very glad I was doing well off my steroids. My husband was very helpful in helping me remember to bring up my questions and report my symptoms (when I'm at the doctor, it's easy to forget everything that's going on, and remember to say it all at one time).
Doc is having me continue on with going off the steroids. He said to keep decreasing until I'm done (which right now means I'll be off them as of September 11), and ideally, I'll be fine on Imuran, which is a maintenance drug. Sounds fine to me, as long as I don't want to get pregnant (it's not the safest drug for pregnancies: there's potential for birth defects, though when my husband I looked up the details, it said that among the test subjects, there was no higher chance of birth defects than the regular population).
Keep praying! I'm doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment