I'm sick of it. I'm sick of having Crohn's. It's official.
I'm sick of having Boost for lunch when I'm worried about my health.
I'm sick of the painful cramping.
I'm sick of constantly evaluating my bowel movements, my pain levels, my diet, my stress level, my future, my gas, my EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING.
I'm sick of having LOUD "tummy growling."
I'm sick of needing to fart all the time, especially when I'm in places where I can't.
I'm sick of too many doctor/GI appointments.
I'm sick of having so much to say about having Crohn's that I actually have a blog.
Good grief.
I'm sick of my tummy hurting a lot of the time and hearing my doctor say that I'm in remission.
I'm sick of diarrhea and constipation.
I'm sick of missing most of my favorite foods.
I'm sick of asking people exactly what ingredients they put in the food that they're now offering to me.
I'm sick of needing to have a job (or my husband needing to have a job) that offers health insurance.
I'm sick of not qualifying for life insurance.
I'm sick of missing events because I'm home, sick with pain, or at the hospital.
I'm sick of hospitals and ERs.
I'm sick of needing to drink enough water, but not too much, but just the right amount.
I'm sick of pain in the night.
I'm sick of knowing that someday, I'll have to have surgery, but I can't have it preventatively and it probably won't be great.
I'm sick of the real possibilities of having an ostomy or ileostomy for some time in my life.
I'm sick of know that my kids could have Crohn's.
I'm sick of not being able to really exercise, to sweat, to have that release.
I'm sick of pity.
I'm sick of Crohn's.
No comments:
Post a Comment