Monday, November 20, 2006

New appointment time

TUESDAY. NOON.

I'm feeling much calmer, though I'm still planning to take Valium (we're trying two this time, because one didn't do anything). I talked some more to the dentist about what he's going to do, and that helps me feel better (I usually feel better when I'm better informed). He's going to clean out the tooth and fill it with a "sedative filling," which should be okay until he puts in a crown or something more permanent next year. Sounds good. Also, further feedback from friends about Novicane shots makes me feel calmer as well. Not to mention the biggest help: I received prayer about all this anxiety on Sunday. The anxiety is sadly affecting my Crohn's. So, after all that, I think I'll be fine.

Thank you for your prayers. I'll update the blog with how the appt. went.

No comments: