I'm not feeling excellent this morning, and I felt like writing a post about it. I feel bloated and my tummy is really big. It's unusual to feel yucky in the morning; that's usually my best time (I think because there's so much less food in my body). And I didn't have anything unusual or risky this morning for breakfast, so I don't know what could be causing it, except for the apple pie last night and a VERY cheesy pasta dish last night. But that should have passed, and I took a lot of lactaid pills. Hmm.
I think I'd feel better if I was in an environment where I could release some of this pressure, if you know what I mean.
But I can't.
I'm at work.
Oh well. I'm sure it will pass (tee, hee), but I may have to have a Boost instead of solid food for lunch, just to make sure not to add anything new to the mix. And then I'll probably feel fine.
But in the meantime, I feel not excellent.
No comments:
Post a Comment