Please note that this is a pretty personal entry and more for my sake (to remember this journey) than anyone else's. I apologize ahead of time for the candidness. ;)
My latest and continuing frustation in the Crohn's area of my body is this constipation. It's constant, and it reminds me of the time during the first semester of college that I struggled with it for four months (probably because of a drastic change in diet).
I've tried everything--drinking lots of water, adding fiber to my diet (though not insoluble), walking more--and nothing seems to work. I don't want to get addicted to laxatives, but I'm afraid that that's where I'm going to have to go next, because the complications brought on by const. are not good. I won't explain them, and I've probably already shared too much, but they're aren't good.
So, I'm trying some applesauce daily (potentially gentle and insoluble fiber) and trying to walk more and also trying a key thing: not pushing too hard.
Sorry again for the grossness.
No comments:
Post a Comment