Monday, July 17, 2006

Doing well

I just thought I should leave a little post saying how I'm doing with the reduced dose of steroids.

I'm doing fine. No differences from how I was feeling before I lowered the dose. I would still characterize my Crohn's as "active," meaning, I have to be very careful about what I eat and I don't feel 100% good all the time. But I'm not in pain, just gassy in the evenings, and I am getting enough nutrition. At least, enough nutrition is going in my mouth. Hopefully it's sticking to my body (though I'm not losing weight, so something must be sticking).

There you go. Nothing exciting, but frankly, that's good news! Keep praying. I imagine it'll take awhile (now that I'm thinking lucidly) for the steroids to come out of my body and for me to really experience the effects. I go to the doctor in the next few weeks, so we'll see what he says.

No comments: