My mom or mom-in-law (I can't remember--remember how pregnancy affects your memory?) asked me this weekend about updating my blog. I said that I hadn't updated it yet because I didn't have much to say on the Crohn's front.
I'm doing well! I find that I need to be careful about gassy foods, because they'll create EXTRA gas for me, with my pregnancy hormones slowing down my intestines. But I am not eating especially strictly or anything.
I haven't had Crohn's pain in awhile. I am sleeping well, though not enough, and hope to manage the stress of the vacations and move that we just had so that I won't flare. I am on antibiotics for an infection right now and am going strong with the probiotics, so hopefully nothing exciting will happen.
So, there you go. Beautifully boring! Maybe I'll post a photo of my pregnant self soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment