Thursday, January 31, 2008

Check in

Just checking in...

My Crohn's has been doing surprisingly well, considering how much stuff has been going on in my life.

I went to my mom's Jan. 18-21, had something every night that week, then left Thursday afternoon (24th) for a camp and got back Sunday night (28th).

Saturday and Sunday, I wasn't feeling well Crohn's-wise, and that pain continued through Tuesday evening. Wednesday (yesterday) I woke up and felt fine all day, and ate normally all day as well, without having to have Boost.

So, I wonder if the bad Crohn's was due to (a) not having a routine and feeling stressed out for several weeks, (b) not eating normally for several weeks, (b) doing a lot of physical activity while at camp, or (d) just the Crohn's acting up of it's own accord.

Anyway, I'm feeling fine now, praise the Lord!

No comments: